Responsibility for the happiness and all-round development of each child stems from an effective partnership between parents and the school. We like to operate an ‘open door’ policy and if parents have any worries or concerns about any aspect of their daughter’s welfare or progress we advise the following pathway of communication:
- Form teacher – all matters
- Head of Department – academic matters
- Head of Year – pastoral matters
- Deputy Head (Curriculum) - academic matters
- Deputy Head (Pastoral) - pastoral matters
- Headmistress - all matters.
Throughout the year, parents are kept informed about school events and issues through a weekly e-newsletter, emails and letters. Copies of these and all other correspondence can be found on the School’s Firefly VLE.