- A Year 12 extension studies programme
- Designed in collaboration with girls to expand horizons
- Includes study skills
The Quest Programme
Launched in 2013, the Quest Programme aims to formalise the traditional enrichment options available to girls in Sixth Form into one cohesive programme. Through the programme we introduce girls to a range of new, interesting, useful and exciting experiences which will enhance their formal academic studies.
The Quest Programme runs once a week in conjunction with the fortnightly PSHE programme.
QUEST includes one term of physical activity from a range including:
- Competitive hockey with a range of competitions
- Ice skating
- Life Saving qualification
Sixth Formers are encouraged to participate in at least one physical activity club during the school day or after school and can choose from a wide range of extracurricular options that take place on a weekly basis.
Other activities are split into 4 x 5 week courses and include:
- First aid (emergency and paediatric)
- Cooking on a budget
- Fabulous desserts
- Mindfulness and Meditation
The PSHE programme includes modules such as:
- Driving with CWAC Road Safety Unit
- Women’s Health
- Prisoner Rehabilitation
- UK politics