- A Year 12 extension studies programme
- Designed in collaboration with girls to expand horizons
- Includes study skills
The Quest Programme
Launched in 2013, the Quest Programme aims to formalise the traditional enrichment options available to girls in Sixth Form into one cohesive programme. Through the programme we introduce girls to a range of new, interesting, useful and exciting experiences which will enhance their formal academic studies. They also have the opportunity to partake in our senior competitive sports teams.
The Quest Programme runs once a week in conjunction with the fortnightly PSHE programme. It is split into 4 x 5 week courses and each year is built around student choices.
The Quest courses includes choices such as:
- First aid (emergency and paediatric)
- Indoor climbing
- Cooking on a budget
- Ice skating
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Life guarding
- Competitive hockey, netball and lacrosse
Sixth Formers are encouraged to participate in at least one physical activity club during the school day or after school and can choose from a wide range of extracurricular options that take place on a weekly basis.
The PSHE programme includes modules such as:
- Driving with CWAC Road Safety Unit
- Women’s Health
- Prisoner Rehabilitation
- UK politics
- Stonewall School Role Models