- To encourage enjoyment and satisfaction through physical activity
- To reach a standard which reflects each student’s ability
- To motivate each student to take regular exercise
- To foster a lifelong interest in physical activity
- Years 7-9 follow programmes in gymnastics, dance, hockey, lacrosse, netball, football, swimming, tennis, athletics and rounders
- Years 10 and 11 follow programmes in volleyball, badminton, basketball and football, spinning, salsa and boxercise alongside those sports covered in Years 7-9.
- Years 12 and 13 follow more leisure based courses through the QUEST programme which include the Pilates, Ice Skating and Street Dance.
To get more of a flavour of the range and depth of activities offered, please read more about our Fitness For All programme