A day packed with fun activities designed to give girls a taste of life at Queen's. Girls in Year 5 from any school are welcome to come along for this day on 3rd July and experience first-hand the opportunities for learning and enrichment available at Queen's.
- Art - explore your creative side with in a craft session
- Science - discover how fascinating and important science can be - turn DNA into jewellery!
- ICT - experiment with digital photography
- Drama - play your part in a mysterious story
- Mandarin - learn the ancient art of calligraphy
- Cookery - make and decorate a sweet treat to take away
- PE - try your hand at some new sports
- Music - record your own hit single!
This event is designed for girls to quickly make friends and be put at ease, so please don't worry about girls attending on their own. Girls will need to wear casual, comfortable clothing and trainers. Lunch and other refreshments will be provided free of charge.