An afternoon of fun in our magical woodland copse.
Our free ‘Magic of Queen’s' event for girls aged 3-6 is held in a sheltered woodland area of the Queen's Lower School grounds.
Our fairies take part in exploring their exciting new environment with a treasure hunt and magical den-building.
They also make some big fairytale-themed art using the natural environment and enjoy a fabulous story time from our Fairy Queen in her twigloo.
Our 2017 event was a marvellous afternoon with the sun shining on all our fairies - the 2018 event will take place in the spring term, date tbc. You can keep up to date on all our events by signing up to our monthly newsletter or check back here nearer the time.
- The girls are likely to get a little muddy so please bring them in old clothes, old fancy dress or accessories. We do have accessories which the girls can borrow if they wish.
- One parent/ guardian is required to stay with your daughter for this event
- Younger children who require naps are welcome to come along for part of the event. Please let us know in advance.
- Parking is available on site
- School tours will be available after the event if you would like this. Please mention to staff on your arrival.
- Siblings are welcome to join in the fun too!