Calling all little fairies for an afternoon of fun in our magical woodland copse.
Our free ‘Magic of Queen’s' event for girls aged 3-6 is held in a sheltered woodland area of the Queen's Lower School grounds on the afternoon of Saturday June 17th 2-3.30pm.
Our fairies will take part in exploring their exciting new environment with a treasure hunt, fairy dancing and magical den-building.
They will also be making some big fairytale-themed art using the natural environment and can enjoy a fabulous story time from our Fairy Queen in her twigloo.
Please register online now for this event or call our Admissions Officer Mrs Jane Taylor on 01244 312078 as numbers will be limited.
- The girls are likely to get a little muddy so please bring them in old clothes, old fancy dress or accessories. We do have accessories which the girls can borrow if they wish.
- One parent/ guardian is required to stay with your daughter for this event
- Younger children who require naps are welcome to come along for part of the event. Please let us know in advance.
- Parking is available on site
- School tours will be available after the event if you would like this. Please mention to staff on your arrival.
- Siblings are welcome to join in the fun too!