An afternoon of fun in our magical woodland copse.
Our free ‘Magic of Queen’s' event for girls aged 3-6 is held in a sheltered woodland area of the Queen's Lower School grounds.
Our fairies take part in exploring their exciting new environment with a treasure hunt and magical den-building.
They also make some big fairytale-themed art using the natural environment and enjoy a fabulous story time from our Fairy Queen in her twigloo.
Our 2017 event was a marvellous afternoon with the sun shining on all our fairies - the 2018 event will take place on Saturday 24 March. You can keep up to date on all our events by signing up to our monthly newsletter .
- The girls are likely to get a little muddy so please bring them in old clothes, old fancy dress or accessories. We do have accessories which the girls can borrow if they wish.
- One parent/ guardian is required to stay with your daughter for this event
- Younger children who require naps are welcome to come along for part of the event. Please let us know in advance.
- Parking is available on site
- School tours will be available after the event if you would like this. Please mention to staff on your arrival.
- Siblings are welcome to join in the fun too!