Visiting the School
We know that choosing a school is a big decision and there are lots of opportunities for prospective students and their parents to visit the school to find out more about how we work.
At open events visitors can tour the school, hear from the Headmistress, talk to staff and current students informally, look at the facilities and find out exactly what is on offer.
The Sixth Form Open Evening for prospective sixth formers presents an opportunity to hear from the Head of Sixth Form, meet the subject teachers and see facilities, as well as discuss subject choices and course structure and content. Information on university application support, career guidance, extracurricular activities and other learning opportunities offered at Queen's is also available.
Lots of other possibilities exist for girls and their parents to become familiar with the school:
- Explore Queen's days take place throughout the year for girls interested in starting Lower and Senior School
- Our Magic of Queen's is a fun day of magic-themed activities for girls aged 3 to 6 in March.
- A fun and educational Activities Day for girls currently in Year 5 at any school takes place in July at the Senior School
- Year 6 girls at any school can attend the Sweet Science event in November at the Senior School
- Girls and their families looking to join us in Reception can also take part in the Christmas Cracker drama workshop in December at the Lower School
- Taster Days can be organised to suit and we also run group Taster Days for Junior and Senior entry.
- Tours and visits are available at a time suitable to your family.
Alternatively you are welcome to contact our Admissions Manager on 01244 312078 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to book a school tour or if you have any other queries or requests.